Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Tabasco Wars

This morning Mom and I had a war. When she was in the living room, I stepped on the garbage can opener and stretched myself up to pull out some tasty garbage. Mom was not happy that I had stolen a plastic bag so she came in and put that HORRIBLE tabasco sauce on the garbage can. I sniffed it and then barked and barked! She left again but I was still mad. So I stole a fork off the shelf. Mom heard me and came back in and put tabasco sauce on the shelf. I can't believe it, but I went over and sniffed it again even though it hurts my nose! Then she dropped the paper towel with tabasco on the floor and I stole it! I dragged it in the corner and barked at it. Mom tricked me by offering me a treat and when I ran over to get it, she stole that bad paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment