Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mean Mom!

This morning Mom was very very mean. She took me for a walk, but when we came back inside she did not let me off my leash. Instead she got a very yummy snack and the BRUSH! She tried to distract me with the snack by holding most of it in her hand so I could only get little bits but I drooled all over her pants. So she gave me the treat but then started brushing me all over. I tried to get away but she had my leash! She brushed all my legs and my tail and then turned me over and held me tight while she brushed my chest and tummy. I tried very hard to bite the brush and get away but she held me tight. I wiggled and growled my meanest growl but she wasn't afraid! Finally she was done-mostly cause the brush was all full of hair that should rightfully still be on my body! But I got her back. When she went to work, I continued my new job as a lathe and made spindles out of the bottoms of the kitchen chairs. Just wait till she sees that!

No comments:

Post a Comment