Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dad was mad

Last night was a sad night. Dad was mad at me. I was in the living room with Mom but I wanted to be with Dad. So I ran over to the computer room door and it wasn't closed tight. I pushed it open and ran into the room to see Dad. He was doing something important on the computer and didn't want me around. I jumped up on the futon and curled up cause I just wanted to be in the same room as him. He yelled for Mom to come and get me. Mom picked me up and took me back to the living room where we curled up on the couch together. Dad closed the door tightly behind us I was still sad though, so I did my sighs of resignation and a little whimpering while we lay there.
    This morning though Dad let me lick his foot and I jumped up to say hi to him. So maybe he is not mad at me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment