Friday, January 6, 2012

Making Dad crazy

Last night it was boys night! Just me and Dad! Dad didn't want to play though and he got mad at me cause I ran under the christmas tree and hid all the way in the back. I wouldn't even come out for my antler. I wanted him to come and get me! He let me play outside, then I came in and ate my dinner. Then Mom came home. I heard her in the kitchen so I ran in for my belly rub. She was talking to Dad and then came into the living room and sat on the couch. I remembered that we have snuggle time now so I jumped up on her lap and licked her. This morning I was naughty again. When she opened the kitchen door to put out the garbage, I ran outside and did laps around the backyard. Then I was hungry so I ran to the backdoor and sat there. Mom let me in and gave me breakfast. I was so hungry that I even ate the old food! I looked at Mom sadly when the food was gone and she gave me a little more. Then when she left the ktichen I tried to get into the garbage can again! She was mad and told me I was a bad dog (but I'm only slightly bad) and that I should play with my toys instead of the garbage can and my food bowl. Then she left me all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment