Tuesday, January 10, 2012

an infinitesimally smaller antler of power

Last night I gnawed and gnawed and gnawed on my antler. Mom looked at it and told Dad that I had made it a little smaller! It was very hard work and my mouth hurt. I stood in front of Mom and barked and bumped her leg with my nose to show my pain. She ignored me so I jumped up in her lap for a belly rub.
   This morning when she let me out, I didn't bother to stretch at all. I just ran around the bed and jumped up to say hi to Dad. Mom snuck up behind me and grabbed me. We went downstairs and outside for a walk-where I got my stretching in. We went inside and into the kitchen for breakfast. Mom opened the door to let me out, but I wanted her to come out too. So I waited for her to walk outside and then I ran out. Mom chased me around for a while but then went inside. I ran around until Mom called me in to eat. She said I was good cause I ran over and came inside when she called me. She gave me a small piece of tasty peanut butter biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment