Thursday, January 5, 2012

Snuggling with Mom

Last night I was very naughty on my walk with Mom. It was crisp and cold out and I rolled all over the grass and ran around like a crazy pup. She was very aggravated when we got home. She put me in the kitchen which made me sad cause my antler was in the living room! I barked and whimpered for a while, then lay down by the gate. Finally she let me out but on my chain leash. I played with my antler for a while but then I felt bad for Mom. So I sat in front of her feet and barked. She ignored me so I jumped up on the couch and snuggled on her lap so she could rub my belly and feel better. She was warm so I decided to stay with her and take a little nap while she watched tv. I made sure that she still rubbed my belly though-I find it is very soothing for people to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment