Monday, January 9, 2012

A morning run

This morning Mom let me out of my crate and told me to follow her. She was NOT holding the antler of power so I pretty much ignored her to do my stretching. I was just finishing up my long stretch and pondering a run into AT's room when Mom grabbed me. She's sneaky like that. We went downstairs and went out for a walk. I sniffed around Dad's car to see if he had been outside recently. Mom and I went inside and she gave me  water and a great surprise! A bowl of only new tasty food! None of the old yucky food. Hooray I thought as I dug right in. I kept an eye on Mom though cause she was chopping up stuff that smelled really good and I wanted to be ready if something fell on the floor. Then she went to the kitchen door to throw something out. She told me I could go outside if I wanted. I walked out the door but stood on the steps and looked at her. She came out and chased me around a little, then went inside but left the door open for me. I found a piece of cardboard on the lawn so I ran around doing laps. I jumped over the raised beds and raced around the grape vines. Finally I got a bit tired and a bit cold. So I ran inside to see if any food was on the floor. We went out for another walk and my friend Chief was there so I got to play with him a bit. Chief's Dad had to go get ready for work so they left. Mom brought me inside and then left too.

No comments:

Post a Comment