Thursday, September 6, 2012

A new game

I have a new game that I play with Mom. It only works when I have free reign and am not banished to the kitchen. Mom calls me and comes in with my leash saying we're going for a walk. As soon as I see or hear that, I grab the nearest item that I am not allowed to have and run behind the couch. I also do my special "neener neener" growl! That lets her know that I am NOT going for a walk, EVER! Mom either chases me around and around the room until she manages to trap me or she goes and gets a treat in order to bribe me into coming over to her. If I am hungry, I let her bribe me. It is a very fun game! Sometimes after she puts the leash on me, I hurl myself to the floor and pretend to be a heavy anchor. Then she can't move unless she drags me. I don't think she is as amused as I am with the game, but it is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment