Friday, September 21, 2012

Perfumier for dogs

I've discovered a way to make Mom and Dad rich! A totally unserved population, a niche market. I'm going to help them develop perfumes for dogs! I've been smelling a LOT of things lately, trying to find that special odor that makes us dogs smell great. There's eau de squirrel, eau de cat, eau de wet freshly cut grass, eau de bird, AND my particular most favorite scent-EAU de DEAD WORM. That is the best smell in the world. Whenever I find a dead worm, first I throw it around to show it who's boss. Then I roll all over it, making sure that the glourious odor fully penetrates every layer of my fur. This works whether I find the worm on the grass or on the sidewalk. Just this morning when Mom and I were walking, I smelled a worm. I ran over to it and rolled all over it. Mom looked kind of perturbed, but I ignored her. Then I got up and we started back to the house. This odor is so great and so attractive to other dogs that the lady walking 3 dogs across the street got pulled over to my side by her dogs. They sniffed me all over and asked where that delicious odor could be found. I didn't tell them of course as we haven't started bottling it. It may take a while cause I don't think Mom is too fond of dead worms. Maybe Dad or Grandpere will help. I think we could make enough money to ensure that I get a fresh antler monthly!

No comments:

Post a Comment