Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sad Dog

Last night my Grandma came over. I was very excited and jumped around. Then she left and I was no longer happy. I was feeling very sad. I jumped up on the couch but far away from Mom. Then I lay there and cried. Mom stretched over and grabbed my back foot and held it so I would feel better. She told me to come close to her but I was too sad to move. So she petted my tail and back legs. Then I heard someone at the door so I hurled myself off the couch and protect the house. It was Dad! I was so happy to see him that I bounced all over!  I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him, cause Mom took me out for a walk and up to bed.
    This morning I slowly came out of my crate cause I was still sad. I just let Mom catch me without any fuss. Then I lay on the kitchen floor and cried. Mom felt bad so she gave me some sweet potato in my kibble. I ate that and left the kibble. Then I felt slightly better so I ate the kibble too.

No comments:

Post a Comment