Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lots of company!

It has been very exciting here the last couple of days! Yesterday, my Aunt Jen, Julien and Grandpa came over for dinner. We all ate outside! Julien and I played soccer. Then I accidently entertained everyone -mostly they just laughed at me. All the chairs were in a circle around the fire pit. I grabbed my very long stick which is 3x as long as me and tried to run over to Julien with it. Because it is so long, I couldn't fit past the chairs! The stick hit the chairs on both sides and I bounced backwards off the stick. I thought it quite rude that they laughed at my misfortune.  Then the neighbors across the street came over-more people to play with. It was a good day.
    Today, my Grandma showed up with Aunt Jen and Julien. We all went to Sands Point and walked around. It was exhausting! Plus there were these horrible alien creatures all over the beach that scared me! Mom said they were horseshoe crabs. Then Grandpa came over again and we all hung outside together. I am pretty tired from playing soccer with Julien!

No comments:

Post a Comment