Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So sleepy

Last night I was kinda naughty. I kept barking at Grandpere while he was watching tv. I just wanted him to play with me. I played with Mom for a while but she isn't as much fun. Eventually I was banished to the kitchen where I lay in front of the gate peering out at the fun and whining pitifully.I think Mom got tired of that cause she took me out for my walk and then brought me up to bed. I was a little tired so I ran happily into my crate and munched on my cookie.
    This morning Mom opened my crate but I didn't want to come out right away. I lay there enjoying the prospect of freedom yet taking my time. Mom didn't like this so she went to close the crate door. Quick as a bunny I flew out of the crate knocking the door out of Mom's hands. I did my yoga, and  realized by the very loud snoring that Dad was still asleep. No point in messing around I thought, might as well let Mom take me downstairs. We went downstairs and out for a walk. When we came back in, I did my usual dramatic tumble to the ground (basically I hurl myself on the floor and become a dead weight so Mom has to stop). Why do I do this? To annoy Mom! Plus once I go into the kitchen, she locks me in with the gate. Eventually I got up and sat in front of the kitchen and looked at her. She dragged me in and gave me my breakfast and some water. I was kinda hungry plus she put some kind of tasty oil on my kibble , so I ate it all up. Then while I was relaxing on the floor, I saw an ANT! It was wandering around MY kitchen! I got up to attack it. What I do first is sniff at it, if it survives being inhaled and doesn't climb up my mustache or beard, then I paw in it's general direction. You don't want to get too close! Mom watched me deal with the ant but we both lost it. Mom thinks it climbed up on me. I'm hoping it didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment