Friday, September 14, 2012

My halloween costume

When Mom came home from running errands yesterday she told me that she had bought me a halloween costume. I didn't know what that was so she told me that it is like my Santa Claus outfit only I wear it a week or so after my birthday. She wouldn't tell me what it was or show it to me. She put it on the couch for Dad to see when he got home. All day I lay in the kitchen pondering. What could it be? Eventually Dad and Grandpere came home and let me out. I immediately ran and jumped up on the couch. There it was! My costume. I couldnt' figure out what it was but it smelled interesting and was soft and fuzzy. As I sniffed at it, I realized it had 2 parts! I grabbed the smaller part (which Dad told me later was the dinosaur head part) and ran into the kitchen. Grandpere chased me and called Dad for backup. Catching me is a 2 or more person job (unless you are AT the mecki wrangler!). Dad got on all fours and ran under the table to get me, this surprised me so much that I dropped the head. Dad took my costume away and hid it. Mom said I will have to wait for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment