Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just us boys

Mom went away over the weekend so it was just us boys! Me, Dad and Grandpere. It's much better without girls around telling us what to do. When Mom got home, Dad betrayed the boy code and told her I was very naughty. That's not true! Dad just didn't follow the rules. When you take me up to bed, you have to go to bed too! It is lonely and scary upstairs all by myself. And I can't sleep without someone else in the room. Mom said that's what comes of being a sociable pup. She also said that the next time she goes to visit Aunt Jeanette, that she might drive and take me with her! Where Aunt Jeanette lives, dogs are allowed to go to parks and go hiking with people, not like around here. I like to go for rides in the car and I like to run around parks so I think that might be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment