Sunday, July 22, 2012

Earthworm breath

Mom is so rude! Yesterday was a great day but she was mean and called me earthworm breath! I was outside in the backyard with AT. Then all of a sudden my Grandpa was there! He came and sat in the back yard with us. I said hello but there was too much good stuff around to sniff to visit him for long. I was sniffing at the dirt that Dad had put down where I dug holes in the lawn. That dirt smelled so good that I decided to eat it! I was happily snacking with dirt all over my beard when Mom chased me away. Then I found the best toy ever! A dead, dried up earthworm! First I rolled all over it so that I would smell just as good. Then I flipped it up in the air and chased it around.  I think that my Grandpa was appalled. But it smelled so good! I played with it for a while and licked it. While I was busy, Dad went and put hot sauce all over my dirt holes! I did not appreciate the lack of warning for my nose. I went back to eat some more dirt and got a horrible surprise when my nose encountered hot sauce. I barked at the dirt and then went to chase my soccer ball. It was a great day aside from the insults!

No comments:

Post a Comment