Friday, July 27, 2012

The Day is not getting better!

This very long day is not getting better. I was in the kitchen, relaxing, contemplating eating my breakfast (it's around 2:30pm) when Mom grabbed me and took off my collar. Ah bedtime I thought and got excited about sleeping. But then she took me into the bathroom and  put me into WATER! I was so horrified that I couldn't even move. She splashed water all over me and put smelly soap on me! It was awful! When she took me out and started drying me I made my escape! I ran into the living room, grabbed my toy and ran around. Then I dried myself off on the carpet!
Here I am unaware of the horrors fast approaching!




I feel peckish and decide to eat




I start to feel a slight sense of foreboding!







  I take it out on the toy!

   Then dry some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment