Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Too hot to move

I think this is the hottest summer ever! I'm slightly sorry that I chewed a hole in my pool now, cause Mom hasn't fixed it yet. So far Mom has left the air conditioner in the kitchen on for me so at least I can sprawl sadly on the floor and be somewhat cool. The worst is that Mom keeps trying to take me for a walk! Yesterday I was dragged out the door into the heat. I dawdled behind Mom but she kept pulling me forward and not letting me flop down on the grass. I was very sad. Then suddenly I saw the Man that lives down the block! I love him cause he always gives me belly rubs and is always happy to see me! I started running down the block, pulling Mom behind me. She had no idea why I was running. She thought it was due to the fact that I like to bark at the dog that lives in the last house on the block-but usually I only start running one house before that house. Finally we got to my friend and he was happy to see me (of course!). After that we went home and I collapsed in a soggy heap.

No comments:

Post a Comment