Sunday, July 8, 2012

My pool is fixed!

Yay! Mom finally fixed my pool.She put duct tape over all the holes I had made with my antler sharpened teeth!  She filled it with cool water and I was all excited until-SHE stuck HER feet in it! How rude! I jumped in my pool and ran around gulping down the nice cool water.

I did feel better after being in the water. Then I jumped out and rolled all over the grass and ate some too as I was feeling hungry. Mom then played a very mean game on me. She had part of one of my big cookies and she held it out to me, but over the pool! Then she stuck it on her foot so that I would have to go into the pool to get it.! NOT FAIR! I barked at her cause she was being so mean.
I really wanted that cookie! Eventually I jumped in the pool-I am a slave to my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment