Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Forgetful Dad!

Last night was almost the best night ever! Dad is getting very forgetful (sometimes he doesn't carry me up or down the stairs!!! That is very rude!) and last night he brought me upstairs and forgot to put me in my crate! I was so excited that I didn't know what to do first! Should I chew on Dad's socks that he leaves on the floor for me? Or should I go bounce all over AT who was sleeping in the bedroom too? Fortunately I remembered that there should be a cookie in my crate, so I can over to my crate, grabbed the cookie and ran around the bed to eat it. Then I decided that the socks could wait, I needed to say hello to AT. I ran over , jumped on his mattress and bounced all over him. He did not appreciate it. Then I lay down next to him and licked him. He didn't like that either and called Mom. Mom said to put me in my crate, so AT chased me around the room in the dark (which was AWESOME!) until he herded me to my crate. I tried to jump up on Mom and Dad's bed, but I didn't have enough room for a running jump. He pushed me in my crate and locked the door. I was mad so I barked until Mom banged on my crate and told me to be quiet. Then I lay there and grumbled to show my annoyance.
     This morning Mom opened my crate and I shot out to bounce on AT. He still didn't like it! But that never stops me! I jumped all over him until he pushed me off the mattress. Then Mom grabbed me and carried me downstairs. I was hungry after all that excitement so I ate my breakfast right away! I hope Dad forgets to put me in the crate again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment