Friday, July 20, 2012

Free range dog

This morning Mom got up and went to take a shower. I lay patiently in my crate cause I have to wait for Mom to get dressed to be freed. Dad felt bad for me though and opened my crate! I flew out and headed right for AT's mattress! Then I howled with joy for my freedom. I was pretty loud and I think Mom might have heard me in the shower. She came in the room a few minutes later. AT was dragging his mattress back into his bedroom, and I had what is left of my rope toy in my mouth (it used to be a rope with a head with ears, 4 legs and a tail-now it is just a rope with a head as I ate the rest). I ran around yodeling for someone to come and try to take it-but no one tried. That made me sad.  Mom closed the door so she could get dressed and I hunted around for something to do. Before she could do anything I grabbed Dad's beret and growled. That got her attention! She opened the door and called for AT to come wrangle me. This is more like I thought as I ran around the room with AT behind me. Finally he cornered me in the closet, but I wouldn't give up the beret! Mom had to come pry it out of my mouth. Then she was mean and put me back in my crate so she could get dressed. I barked the whole time! When she let me out, I zipped right between her legs and ran into the hall-my big mistake. All the doors were closed so I had no where to go. Mom caught me and took me out for my walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment