Thursday, July 19, 2012

Torture

Last night started out well. Mom gave me some chicken in my kong and I threw the kong all over the place to get the chicken out. That occupied me so much that I didn't notice the torture in store for me. When I was done, I looked up and Mom,  Dad and AT were sitting on the couch drinking out of my favorite thing-bottles! I sat in front of them and barked to show that I wanted one. They all ignored me. Then I jumped on Mom and tried to get hers but she wouldn't let me have it.That got me mad! I ran around and barked at all three of them. AT chased me around for a while, that distracted me so that I didn't hear Dad tell Mom what he planned to do. Dad went in the kitchen and AT caught me. Dad came out with cotton balls and the stinky bottle!  I tried to get away but AT had me. I resigned myself to the fact that Dad was going to clean my ears. Mom, being the rude person she is, took videos of my torture.


No comments:

Post a Comment