Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lots of stuff to steal

Yesterday was great cause everywhere I went there was something around that I could get but was not supposed to have to chew on! I went outside into the backyard and AT had left his flipflops there for me to play with! I grabbed one and ran around. Then AT noticed and chased me to try to get it back. Then he was mean and got the water gun and sprayed it near me. I didn't like that so I dropped the flipflop and ran for the house! I was in the living room with Mom and AT, being naughty and barking at everyone. Then AT chased me and I ran into the kitchen. I found that a plastic bag had fallen on the floor. Hurray! I grabbed and pondered what to do. What would make everyone crazy I thought. I pranced and bounced into the living room with the plastic bag held firmly and proudly in my mouth. Mom noticed and told AT to wrangle me! I made my big mistake of running behind the couch where they always trap me. Mom was amused by how proudly I had sauntered by with the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment