Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A day gone very bad

Yesterday, I had a nice surprise. I was snoozing in the kitchen and dreaming about doors and footsteps when I woke up and realized that there was someone in the house! I peered through the kitchen gate anxiously waiting to see who it was. It was my Grandma! I was very happy to see her and of course she was VERY happy to see me! I ate my carrots right by her feet. I got lots of attention. Then Mom came home and dragged me out into the cold night. When we came back, Dad was home too! I got to eat with all of them. I thought that it was a very good day. Unfortunately Grandma left and Mom decided to give me a bath. That was not fun.I had to stand in the bathtub with shampoo and conditioner all over me for a loooooooong time. Then Dad dried me off. As soon as he put me on the floor, I ran into the living room and threw myself all over the rug to get rid of that freshly bathed smell. It wouldn't go away. That was very exhausting so I jumped up on the couch and snuggled with Mom and Dad for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment