Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Part cat

Mom really insulted me last night. She said that I must be part cat because a) I like to wind my way between peoples legs, when they are standing or sitting and b) I am fascinated by balls of yarn.  Mom is knitting something so she has a ball of blue yarn and a ball of white yarn on the couch. I desperately want these because she pays way too much attention to them when she should be paying attention to me. Whenever I can, I run over, jump up and try to grab those balls of yarn! I even try being subtle. Walking around, pretending not to be interested in them and waiting for Mom to stop watching me. It hasn't worked so far. I've been able to grab them and drool all over them, but have not been able to carry them off and eat them! Very disappointing.
   And talking about disappointing, this morning I ran over to Dad's side of the bed and lay on the  floor by the end of the bed, in full belly rub position! Dad would NOT get out of bed to come rub my belly! Mom laughed and said that I would be lying there forever if I was waiting for Dad to get up. I was forced to move to the front of the bed so that Dad could give me my morning belly rub without getting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment