Friday, November 16, 2012

Working on the growl-beware thieves!

 When Mom came home last night, I heard her , but I ran to the front door and she snuck in the kitchen door. I had just escaped from the bathtub where Dad was washing all my stinkiness away. I was still a little wet (well maybe a lot wet) so I ran and jumped on Mom (she was sitting on the couch making it easy to get her) and rolled all over her to dry off. Then I chewed on my antler by pushing it against her leg. This meant that her leg got all wet from antler drool. I offered to lick it off her but she took me upstairs to bed instead.Last night I did my deepest and scariest growl yet! Mom said that she is going to video me so everyone can see how fierce I am and how devoted I am to protecting that cookie in my crate from thieves!

No comments:

Post a Comment