Monday, November 26, 2012

Long weekend

I had a good weekend but it was long. On Friday Mom put on my harness and I got all excited cause I knew we were going somewhere. Mom and Dad took me to a new dog park. I didn't want to go in cause I've had some bad experiences at dog parks, but they made me. This dog park had 2 runs, one for dogs 30lbs and under (that's me!) and one for bigger dogs (like my bff Rigby)-but I could also go into the bigger run if I wanted to. I had fun playing with a bunch of dogs.  When I was all tuckered out, Mom and Dad took me home.  On Sunday I was feeling very needy cause Mom and Dad were doing stuff and not paying attention to me. So I sat by the kitchen gate and barked and barked. Finally Mom felt bad and let me out. I knew that I had limited time to be naughty so as soon as I got out I grabbed her sock monkey hat and ran around drooling on it. Mom was not happy and cornered me. Then stuck me back in the kitchen. I decided to keep barking until I drove her crazy. Finally Dad let me out and snuggled with me on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment