Friday, November 30, 2012

I love Mom best when she's holding food

Mom says she knows that I love Dad more. I can't help it. Dad is awesome! He lets me sleep on the futon, he drops food on the floor for me to eat, he chases me around and plays with me, and he only yells at me sometimes. What does Mom do for me? She makes me go into my crate at night (Boo!), she makes me walk up and down the stairs, which is hard for my little legs, she makes me go on very very long walks (like the Bataan Death March!!!)oh and she feeds me most of the time. She does however, always remember to give me my cookie at night! Dad is just cooler and more fun!
    I do show Mom lots of love when she is holding food though. Especiallly when she is holding food and walking to sit on the couch. Cause when she sits, the food is in range of me! She doesn't like to share but I have snagged my fair share of goodies from her. Once she had a bowl of blueberries and she was not fast enough, I stuck my snout right in and grabbed some! So I do show Mom love! And I have been very good (that's to Santa cause it's almost December and Mom said only good dogs get presents at Christmas!).

No comments:

Post a Comment