Thursday, November 15, 2012

Everyone knows where Mom stands

Mom wasn't home last night. Just me and Dad. Unfortunately the stuffed animal that Mom had sewed and given to me did not sit well in my belly. I was sick this morning. It's all Mom's fault for having given it to me. When Mom came home she was not all comforting and kind. She said that I should have learned by now not to eat non-food items! Then she told me what Rigby's sister, Grace said. She said that Mom was 13th in my heart (and it's so true!). Here is a list of the things I LOVE-although Grace forgot some so I added them in: 1. Andre Thomas 2. Dad 3. my antler 4. Grandpa  5. Grandma 6. Rigby and Grace 7. Carrots 8. Sweet Potatoes  9. Socks (as a snack! the stinkier the better!-I know my bff Rigby agrees!) 10. My soccer ball 11. sticks that are longer than me 12. stuffed animal appendages and 13. (at the moment cause I very well might come up with more things I love) MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment