Wednesday, November 21, 2012

See Dad Run

See Dad run. Run Dad run!  Last night I was a little bit naughty (that's what Dad said, Mom just thought I was very funny). We all went to bed together and I ran into my crate for my cookie. I heard Dad say that I should be sleeping in the bed. Mom said we could try (but she didn't sound very convinced). Dad got up to let me out of my crate and Mom said get ready to catch him cause he will fly out of there. Mom was right. Even though Dad was ready, he only got my back leg! He picked me up and put me on the bed. Then he made the mistake. He went to get into bed and I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I was so excited! Freedom I thought as I ran down the stairs. But surprisingly, Dad ran after me! And even more surprisingly, he beat me to the bottom of the stairs! I could hear Mom laughing from upstairs.He scooped me up and brought me back upstairs. This time he put the blankets over me on the bed. I tried to escape but all the routes were blocked. I crawled up to the pillows and lay on Dad's head. He told me that I was not a hat so I moved back a little. Dad's head was still there so I licked it. Dad did not appreciate that, but Mom started laughing again. Mom said that if I didn't settle down, it was back to the crate for me. I did not settle down. So Dad got up and sent me back to my crate. Unfortunately I did not get another cookie which I think was very rude. I did learn that Dad is capable of bursts of speed. I will have to get faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment