Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A warning growl

I do not approve of Mom's new method of bringing me up and down the stairs.Just because her arm is aching she claims not to be able to carry me. So now I am forced to walk up and down the stairs-mostly she drags me up and down by my leash! The big problem with this is that she has control of me and I cannot run full speed into my crate to get my cookie. This leaves my cookie open to thieves. So now when we make it up the stairs (which mind you is like scaling Mount Everest for my tiny legs!!!), I am forced to sit near my crate and wait for Mom to take off my collar. I am very concerned about my cookie though, so while I sit there (patiently!) and Mom fiddles with my collar I narrow my eyes and growl menacingly at the crate so that no one goes near it. As soon as Mom releases me, I fly into my crate and grab my cookie.So far I haven't found someone trying to steal it, but you never know. A growl a day keeps a thief away!

No comments:

Post a Comment