Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A bouncy day!

This morning Mom got up super early and left! I wondered where she went and what she was doing. Was she having fun without me? Maybe I haven't paid enough attention to her lately! When she came back upstairs, she lay back on the bed. I wanted to know what she had been up to , so I started whining so that she would let me out. Finally she got up and opened my crate. I ran out and bounced up on her leg to say hello! Then she put my collar on and I beat her down the stairs. I was excited to go outside with her. I was feeling very bouncy and happy-maybe because last night Mom had told me that I might have something very fun and exciting to do on Sunday. So I am trying to be good until then. Plus Mom seemed sad last night and wouldn't share her food with me. Whenever Mom sits on the couch, I assume that she has food, so I jump on her and try to sniff out the food. Mom laughs cause usually if she has food, so does Dad,  yet I never try to steal it from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment