Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Getting used to the floor

This morning Dad let me out of my crate so I could play! Not that there was much area to play in-the floor is very slippery now that there is no carpet and the doors to all the rooms were closed! How rude I thought. So I practiced running back and forth in the hallway. That was fun for a while. Then it got boring. So I ran into the bedroom and stuck only my head in my condo ( I didn't trust Dad not to close me back in!) and grabbed my rope toy (which is basically a head on a rope as I ate the legs and tail-oh delicious appendages how I miss you!) and ran back into the hallway. Just as I passed the bathroom door, it opened! And out came Mom. I gave her my morning yodel of hello and dropped my soggy rope toy on her foot. She did not appreciate that! Then Dad came and brought me downstairs for my walk and put me in the kitchen. Hint to Dad (cause he has it tough and is always busy and doesn't always remember stuff): when Mom puts me in the kitchen, she puts out my food (always with an embellishment-be it chicken broth, carrots, cheese or apples) and gives me fresh water. You forgot but it is ok. When Mom came down she put stuff out for me. Then I sat by her feet while she made Dad's sandwiches. I got small piece of turkey! Then she made herself breakfast and very rudely refused to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment