Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mom's bad night

Last night Mom had a bad night. She came home and changed clothes and put on her tasty birkenstocks (I love to chew on those!). Then she walked into Dad's briefcase and yelled very loudly. She hurt her toe-she said it might be broken. I ran over and licked it to make it feel better. That must have put her in a bad mood cause she went and got my old bad crate out of the kitchen and brought it into the bathroom. I HATE that crate (I'm always scared that they will stick me in it and put me on a plane!), so I bravely ran into the bathroom after her and barked at the crate. Fortunately she decided to give the crate a bath and not me. Then she left it to dry. Mom went to sit on the couch, but Dad said dinner was ready. So I ran out and barked at her to make sure she came in to eat. It's not easy herding humans into the kitchen for dinner! But I was hungry and I can't eat until we're all in there!
    After dinner, Dad went away and Mom went back to the couch. I licked her toe again but she did not appreciate it and yelled at me. Then she felt bad so she got a biscuit and stuck it in my giant Kong. It took me 2 hours and a LOT of drool and a LOT of tongue extensions but I got that whole biscuit out. I was exhausted so I decided to jump up on the couch and lie on Mom. I forgot that my beard was absolutely SOAKED and DRIPPING with drool-so much so that Mom jumped when I stuck my head in her lap. She tried to dry me off a little with the blanket but there was too much drool, so she gave up and petted me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment