Saturday, April 13, 2013

Best Day Evah!

Even though I was very very naughty yesterday (and you will see how naughty I was as Mom taped the evidence) I still got to have fun today. Here I am with one of Dad's bumblebee sneakers. Mom said that it wasn't really my fault as Dad feels the need to leave his shoes in the middle of the floor making them open to being chewed.
If that wasn't enough, then I sat in front of Mom and barked at her and tried to bite her pants!
 
I pretended to be sorry when she caught me (but I really wasn't!). Mom is mean enough to have made me stay at home today, but she gave in. I knew something was going on! Everyone was up! And Grandpa came by! But he left with Dad. So it was just me and Mom. Then she put my harness on! We couldn't get out of the house fast enough for me! We went to my bff Rigby's estate! Mom and I were sitting by a wall and I was barking at everyone. Then Mom said "Hey look who's here!" It was my bff Rigby, his sister and his Mom! This is going to be a great day! Mom took a lot of photos, but I am camera shy so whenever I see a lens pointed at me, I turn around so that most photos are of my bottom. Here are a few good ones.
Here I am bugging Rigby and Grace. Rigby was very nice and did not whack me on the head, but I was also good and did not jump all over him! Notice how often you see my bottom instead of my face!



Then, Mom was very mean and stuck me in a tree! I was too high up to jump off and Grace (who was co conspiring with Mom!!!) was holding my leash behind the tree! Resistance was futile!
Fortunately she didn't have any wings to stick on me!




Here I am showing my absolute disapproval of the whole idea! A dog in a tree?????? Doesn't she know I am a badger hound and NOT a bird dog!


It was a super fun day and I am very happy that I got to see Rigby, Grace and Rigby's Mom (she's very nice and made sure to pay attention to me!).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment