Friday, April 12, 2013

Forgot to be good!

Sigh, I had been good all week, but this morning I completely forgot. I went downstairs with Mom and she let me hang out in the living room. I think she was trying to make Dad think that I had broken out of the kitchen and was running wild. What I did was sit in front of her and bark and bite at her. When she grabbed me she got my ear so I pretended to bite her and she DID not appreciate that. She grabbed my beard and told me I was bad. Then I lay down at her feet and pretended to me sorry. Suddenly I heard noises upstairs! I ran up the stairs to see who was there. It was Dad! I was so happy to see him that I ran back and forth in the hallway-stopping just out of reach of Dad. Then I came back downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen doing dishes so I pulled some stuff off the telephone table: a tshirt, 2 postcards, and a rewards card for American Eagle (which was  a nice crunchy plastic!). I ate part of the postcards (actually the important part that had the number of the person who had sent it, now Dad can't register online that he got that postcard ), and chomped on the rewards card. Mom came out and found me. She was not happy. She retrieved all the stuff and went to put it away. Then I grabbed one of Dad's bumblebee sneakers and ran around with it. Mom  chased me and put them high up on the stairs. Then she grabbed me and told me that if I did not start being good, I would not be getting a nice surprise tomorrow. I had forgotten all about the saturday surprise. I will have to get all my naughtiness out of my system by the time she comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment