Thursday, April 25, 2013

A lonely dinner=a new toy!

Last night I was very sad. Dad came home and walked me, but then left! And he didn't even leave me dinner! It's not that I eat food when he gives it to me, but I like the option of knowing that I can! I lay on the kitchen floor feeling very sad. All of a sudden, Mom came home! She was happy to see me. She filled my bowl with food and then let me eat in the living room. This was very exciting as it gets boring looking at the same scenery when I eat. After a while, I heard a noise at the door. Dad was home! He had a new bag of food for me ( which still didn't make up for his forgetting to feed me!) and a toy (which did!). It was a kong toy , covered in fabric and was a bunny head with ears! I lay on my back like an otter and held the toy with my paws so I could chew on it. Dad was commenting to Mom about how it was a kong and indestructible, when Mom chimed in and said that there was an ear on the floor. Mom and Dad should know the rules by now! Toys YES, arms, legs,tails and ears NO, appendages have got to go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment