Monday, April 15, 2013

A Very Dirty Pup

Mom told me that I was a very dirty pup. I was minding my own business last night when she grabbed me and dropped me in the bathtub. I was forced to stand there for hours as she lathered me and then soaked me! It was very distressing! When I finally got free I had to do many laps up and down the hallway to dry off. I made sure my tummy was still wet and then I jumped on Mom to dry off that part!
   Saturday I had a lot of fun with Rigby. Apparently his sister Grace took some sneaky photos of me where you can actually see my face! How rude! I am very skilled at only letting my bottom be photographed! She sent them to Mom and you can see them below.


Here I am bouncing in front of Rigby (but not on him!).

How rude, not only can you see my face but she caught my tongue doing loops!


Waiting for the right moment to attack!

Begging for a belly rub from my bff!

I must admit that Grace does take excellent photos (and I am extremely photogenic), I just like to make life tough for Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment