Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Full Weekend!

Well, I have a lot to say this time! Saturday started out very well. Mom and Dad came home and asked me if I wanted to go for a ride! Who am I to turn down a ride. Especially if I get to sit in the front with Mom! She rolls the window down and holds me so that I can look out! I wondered where we were going-maybe to visit my bff Rigby or his sister Grace? We ended up at the petstore. This is great I thought as I sniffed around and perused all the toys. Eventually Mom and Dad took me into a small room in the store. There were dogs on tables with wild looks in their eyes. A man came over and petted me. That was fine. Then I saw Mom leaving and the man took my leash! Maybe they are getting rid of me I thought? But Dad didn't got anywhere. The man put me on a table, which I really didn't care for. Then the nightmare began! Suddenly I had a flashback to another time something like this had happened. It didn't end well! I stood on my hind legs to get the man's attention, but he was busy with my tail end. All of a sudden there was a buzzing and he shaved my bottom! And part of my tummy! It as horrible! He put me down and I ran back to Dad. We went back into the store and found Mom. When we went to the car, Mom gave me a biscuit and said it was from Dad for being so good. Mom was laughing cause the biscuit said "Roll-over!" Dad explained that he couldn't buy the first one cause it said "leave it!" and that seemed mean. Mom asked Dad if he thought I had learned to read!
   Today Mom came home with a Mini Mecki for me! I was very excited cause I hadn't had  toy to eat in a LONG time, plus Mom and Dad took my antler away cause it got too small. I was playing with my toy and saying hello to my Grandpere and my Grandpa (after all it is Sunday and that's when Grandpas come over!) when Mom said it was dinner time. I didn't want the Mini Mecki to get lonely so I brought it into the dining room with me. I thought he might want some food, so I brought him to the food bowl with me! Mom thought this was funny and Dad took photos!


 
I can't help the fact that I am sociable and like to have company when I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment