Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Back from vacation!

Mom, Dad, AT and myself (of course-cause who can resist adorable me and leave me at home!) just got back from vacation. I am very happy to be home, with my normal smells, and my normal large crate and all toys. First we went for a very long car trip. Even though AT was in back with me, it was still a looooooooooooooong trip (and I am a dachshund and know LONG!). Finally we got there. Mom made me go into a room that was very scary and moved up and down. I did not like it. Then we went into a room with beds. These beds were lower than Mom's bed at home and I could jump on them! I walked around exploring all the new smells when suddenly I saw Mom with my old crate! I hate that crate! I barked at her and at the crate. Mom's response? They stuck me in the bathroom, closed the door and left! I was sad. Hours later they returned and Mom make me go back into the moving room. It's like magic, but bad. You go in at one place and when the door opens again you are somewhere else! We went for a walk and then got back into the moving room. Mom made me sleep in my old small crate. I did not appreciate it.
         The next morning, we got back in the car. A while later we got out of the car and went to a place that smelled like dogs, but there were no dogs there! Apparently I was the first of the day.
 Then they left me all alone there! They reappeared for a while and gave me a walk and some baby carrots and blueberries but then they stuck me back in that place!
       Finally they came back and we went to the car. I was relieved to be with them again. We went back in the moving room and then, I couldn't believe it, they locked me in the bathroom again and left. They came back eventually and we went for a walk where I tried to catch a small bunny , but Mom is too slow.
      The next morning, back to the car. They made a bunch of stops but I wasn't allowed out! Then Mom showed me a photo of the best antler in the WORLD! I hope she bought me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment