Saturday, June 8, 2013

In danger of melting

Yesterday was the rainiest day ever! Mom insisted on dragging me out in it several times during the day. Obviously she does not comprehend how dangerous this is. I am so sweet and good natured that when it's raining I am in constant danger of melting! Plus I HATE the rain. It is wet and  worse that taking a bath!
   Yesterday morning  Mom took me to the library. I got to see all my friends. I ran in the door and there was Rita, Grace, Mary, both Dianes, Shana, Lori and Al. I got a ton of belly rubs and Mary did laps around the library with me! Plus Grace, who is awesome and knows how hungry dogs can be, brought me a biscuit! And Mary gave me some water!
  To repay Mom, when we got home I broke into a garbage bag and pulled out all the tissues and paper. You would think that after my reign of badness Mom and Dad would get me another antler, but they are clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment