Monday, June 24, 2013

The Scary Storm!

Today started out nicely enough. I woke Mom up early so she could get going with her day. Then she let me free roam so I ran back upstairs to wake up Dad and AT. Dad left for work and Mom went up to wake AT. He can really sleep! Then Mom and AT disappeared for a while. I took a quick nap. They came back fast though, cause AT was too hot. We all went outside and I tried yet again to say hi to Mr. Freckles (to no avail-he has NO social skills!). Then I noticed that Mom and AT had their stinky feet in MY pool! I ran over and barked at them. AT grabbed me and stuck me in the pool. I ran around the pool in circles gulping down water while Mom laughed. Then I jumped out and rolled all over the grass. AT tried to get me back in. Then he went inside to find his water gun. While he was inside, I jumped in the pool again. Eventually we all went back inside.
    A little bit later I was snoozing when all of a sudden there was very loud thunder and lightning. It scared me  a lot so I ran and jumped on the couch between AT and Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment