Thursday, June 6, 2013

A very BAD dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I was kinda mad that Mom and Dad went out without me! When they came home I had already decided that I was going to be a very BAD dog. While they were talking, I snuck over to the laundry basket and stole a sock. It was a Dad sock (generally I prefer to steal and eat Mom's socks but you have to take what you can get). Unfortunately Dad looked over and saw me. Mom took a picture of me innocently lying next to the sock. I have NO idea how it got there!
Honestly, I was minding my own business when a sock happened to fall out of the laundry basket right next to me,.
This little bit of naughtiness was not enough though. Dad was lying on the couch and he accidently knocked Mom's watch off it. He didn't even notice. I sat on the couch with Mom and Dad for a bit, biding my time. Finally, I pretended to be annoyed with the lack of attention I was getting and jumped off the couch. I casually sauntered over and picked up the watch, then trotted off down the hallway to lie down by the dining room door. So far so good! In retrospect, my one mistake was being too quiet! I lay there quietly eating the watch. It was tasty! Eventually Mom noticed that I was being VERY quiet. That is quite unusual for me. So she snuck over and I dropped part of the watch in my haste to get away. She (in a very evil move) forced me to drop the other piece by waving a spoon with peanut butter near me. What dog can resist that! I should have eaten the rest of the evidence-Dad took a photo.
Mom should learn not to leave her tasty items on the floor! I hope she buys another leather watch band cause they are yummy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment