Friday, June 14, 2013

Just you try to escape

This morning Mom was hanging out in the kitchen with me. I like that cause then I have company while I'm eating! She even gave me some apple with my kibble! And tiny piece of cheese-she is very chinzy with the cheese! Anyway, I was lying under her chair with my chin propped up on the chair leg when she decided to get up. Where does she think she is going, I thought. So I jumped up to follow her. She was in the process of climbing over the gate when I did my patented "Mecki back of the knee thump" on her. This made her flip flop fall off! I grabbed it so she would be force to come back into the kitchen.  She chased me around for a while and finally caught me and retrieved her flip flop. It was a lot of fun. Then she told me that I was going to have a BIG surprise today. I wonder what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment