Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It was a sad and lonely night

Last night was both sad and lonely. Dad came home briefly to give me some food but then he went away. I had no one to eat with so I just lay on the kitchen floor and felt sad. Then I heard a noise at the door. It was Mom! I was very excited to see her. She put my leash on and took me outside. Then we came inside and she brought my food into the living room so I could eat with her.  I finished my bowl of kibble in about 30 seconds. We watched tv for a while and then she brought me back outside. We went upstairs and went to bed.
    This morning I was full of both food and energy! It was very late when I ate last night! I bounced out of my crate and Mom put my collar and leash on. Then we ran downstairs and went outside.It had been very windy outside so I sniffed around to see if there were any new smells. On Sunday I had smelled something very tasty on our lawn. Mom said she thought it was the rooster from across the street who had gotten out. Nothing new, so we went back inside and Mom gave me breakfast and water.  She did NOT give me any yummy ham from the sandwiches she was making for Dad! That made me angry so when she was doing dishes, I ran across the kitchen and jumped up and bumped the back of her knees so that she would wobble. She was not pleased. Later she went into the living room and looked for the watch that I had previously eaten the band for. She found the buckle part on the floor but couldn't find the watch part! Then she blamed ME for hiding it! How rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment