Saturday, December 1, 2012

Attacked and humiliated

Today I watched Mom sew up all my toys. Today will be a great day I thought to myself. Mom put all my toys on my bed and let me into the living room. I was so excited that I didn't know what toy to play with first. I grabbed my Snoopy doll and ate his nose! That made a big hole in it so Mom took him away. On to the next! One minute I was running around throwing my toys in the air, the next minute Dad had grabbed me. Then he and Mom stuffed me into my halloween costume. I did not appreciate this-especially when they started doing stuff near my tail! That is a very sensitive area! Maybe this is how I lost my declaws I pondered as they manhandled me. When they finally put me down I was a dinosaur. I considered it humiliating and Mom took photos as she loves to embarass me. I am NOT amused. I look MUCH better in my Santa Suit!



Right here you can see how UNamused I am!

Here I am snarling like a dinosaur.


No comments:

Post a Comment