Thursday, December 12, 2013

100 % back to normal!

This morning when I woke up, I was 100% back to normal! Fully charged and totally rambunctious! Dad let me out of my condo and  stuck me on the bed with Mom. I lay on my back and wiggled around sneezing. Then Dad took me downstairs. Later, Mom came down and then there was a knock on the door! It was my Grandpa! He came and  petted me but then left. Mom let me out and went to look up something on the computer (without blocking the stairs!). As soon as she was busy, I zoomed upstairs to see what I could chew. I need to come up with a machine that sounds like me running around downstairs so that no one knows I am being naughty upstairs. Eventually with a lack of noise, Mom figured out that I was upstairs being naughty. She running upstairs and caught me red pawed with a sock. She yelled "Bad Dog" at me (which is rude!), so I countered by obeying her command to sit and stay-but added rolling on to my back and puppydog eyes to disarm her. It worked. She told me I was a good dog and attached my leash. We went downstairs and she put my coat on so we could go for a walk. I insisted on walking in the snow. Then I barked at all the neighbors. Then I ran in circles in the snow at the end of my leash. The best was when Mom was on an ice patch and I decided to run and pull her. She flailed for a while but didn't fall.Then Mom let me play in the backyard, where I discovered Dad's sneaker under the snow and threw it around for a while.
   Then Mom told me that my bff had written in his blog about me. You can see it at "Rigbysmanse.blogspot.com" . She said that he was also exhausted! It was quite a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment