Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tallying up the damage, or one full dachshund

Mom said that we should tally up the damage:
I ate a) Charlie Brown's arm
        b) Charlie Brown's clothes (and Mom says nothing is more disturbing than a naked Charlie Brown
      c) I ate Charlie Brown's nose.
      d) I ate 2 bunny ears
      e) I ate 1 bunny leg
Mom said that I should be totally full by now if not horribly sick.
     Even though I have been totally naughty, Santa was very good to me. I got a new coat, 2 new sweaters, a neck warmer, 2 bags of dog treats, several toys, a ladybug water bottle holder (which I had already stolen a peek and chew at twice yesterday
a box of doggy biscuits  and a great photo in a frame of me and my bff (I sampled the biscuits and they were tasty and Mom hung our photo on the tree!). Plus I got to see my Grandpa, my Grandpere, my Aunt Shelly and her boyfriend Brandon, and AT. Mom said we might possibly have one more visitor tonight. Overall it's been a great Christmas (although I do have a slight belly ache),.

No comments:

Post a Comment