Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Coal in my stocking!

Mom says that at the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky if I get coal in my stocking. But it's really not fair. It's such a long wait for Christmas and I've been SO patient! This very morning I was patient while Mom wrapped presents without paying any attention to me. But then, she started setting the dining room table. That was too much! While she was busy, I sauntered into the living room and stuck my snout in a gift bag, a gift bag that contained a present for me! I carefully lifted out the tissue paper and grabbed my ladybug water bottle toy! I carried it (unseen) into the dining room and commenced crunching! That's what gave me away! Mom yelled at me and bribed me with a  piece of cheese to get the toy back. Naughty Mecki she said! Don't you know that Santa is watching?  I didn't care, cause later after dinner when she drove my Grandpa home, I took it out of the bag again!

No comments:

Post a Comment