Monday, December 23, 2013

24 hours of being super good!

So I was very very naughty yesterday! This gives me 24 hours to be super good and get back into Santa's good graces! Grandpa was over and we were all eating dinner in the dining room. I had finished and no one was dropping any pizza on the floor for me, so I went out to look for something to do. I saw Grandpa's baseball cap hanging on the doorknob and couldn't help myself. I grabbed it and ran around with it. No one could see though, so it wasn't as fun as it could be. So I ran into the dining room to show everyone what I had! Now the fun started! Dad , AT and Mom chased me around the room until they got Grandpa's hat back (albeit a tad soggy!).
    Mom said I was bad, but I had been super good earlier when Grandma was over and they were decorating the tree, so really, Mom should average it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment