Sunday, December 8, 2013

My first sleepover!

Yesterday was a very exhausting day! First my Grandpa came over so  I bounced all over in excitement. Then Mom and I went outside to walk him to his car. Another car pulled up and my Grandma got out! I was very excited to see her, cause she doesn't come visit that often! I bounced all over her. It was nice to see her but then she insisted on brushing me. After she left, I lay on the couch by Mom and took a nap. Dad came home and asked if I wanted to go for a ride! Of course I do! I love rides in the car. This ride however was not good. We ended up in a store that had yummy do treats but also bathtubs! And Dad picked me up and stuck me in one! Then Mom turned on water and soaked and shampooed me. I was very unhappy and howled as all the people in the store looked at me. Then something even worse happened! The fan of death! Mom took the fan and tried to dry me, but it just made me extremely fluffy! Finally we left. I was so exhausted! We went home and I managed to eat my dinner before collapsing.
    Then Mom said she had something to tell me. I was finally old enough to have my first sleepover and it was going to start tonight. I wasn't sure what a sleepover was but I WAS VERY PERTURBED because Mom came out of the kitchen with the evil crate! I hate that crate. When I was just a tiny pup, I was put in that crate and  took a long plane ride to go live with Mom and Dad. mom and Dad were the good part, but the crate is bad! I barked at it and attacked it to no avail. Dad asked me if I wanted to take another car ride. So we went out to the car, but I noticed that the crate came too. We pulled up in front of a house I had never seen before. I barked to let the neighborhood know that I had arrived. The door opened and I saw my BFF Rigby's  sister! I ran up the steps and inside the house. Then I saw Rigby, his Mom and Dad and Grace! How exciting  I thought! Maybe a sleepover is visiting Rigby? then Mom and Dad petted me and left!
    Now all my readers will have to wait until tomorrow when Mom and Dad come get me to find out if I was good or naughty, and whether Rigby and his family ever want to see me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment